What do You think of this Children's show parody?

This is a wrestler in WWE who is returning under a new character as a Pee Wee Herman and Mr Rogers type persona but with a Don't Hug Me I'm Scared/ IT vibe. Kinda like a Jekyll/ Hyde personality.

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Corny as fuck. The reason it doesn't really work is because it's trying to be serious.
    They pulled shit like this off in the 90s but it was tongue in cheek.

0|1
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

I know it was WCW tried something similar with an Uncle Fester like gimmick where he was supposed to be a child abductor which it was the same guy who was Goldust but it didn't even last one episode.

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

I will admit Taker made his gimmick work. But he was really talented even before then.

• 9 d ago

True. Tag teams like demolition were a bit questionable too. Especially the outfits.

I loved wrestling in that time

• I hope it's a successful persona. I hope he gets the push and the booking he deserves

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah i can't see Bray Wyatt staying a good guy on WWE
    i think he is coming back under a new meaning is what
    i call it but who knows if it's going to work i guess it
    remains to be seen?

0|2
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

They was actually suppose to bring in a Woman wrestler who was suppose to be Sister Abigail a sister of the Wyatt family who they thought was suppose to be dead and here it wasn't she was alive so who knows. They wanted to work that into WWE Wrestling?

• Wow 😧

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes this is one of the few good things on the show keep this 1 going

0|1
    0|0
  • That's terrible. Wrestlers should STFU and wrestle. Vince McMahon killed pro wrestling.

0|1
    0|0
  • People say kids are turning into sissies these days, I say let's show the kiddies this show.

0|0
    0|0
  • Little worried cause it get water down in a pg era.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the new gimmick lol

0|2
    0|0
  • It's the only good thing that's going on on Raw.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's his new gimmick.

And I don't like it.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes