What do You think of this Children's show parody?

This is a wrestler in WWE who is returning under a new character as a Pee Wee Herman and Mr Rogers type persona but with a Don't Hug Me I'm Scared/ IT vibe. Kinda like a Jekyll/ Hyde personality.

011

Most Helpful Guys

• Corny as fuck. The reason it doesn't really work is because it's trying to be serious.
    They pulled shit like this off in the 90s but it was tongue in cheek.

• 10 d ago

I know it was WCW tried something similar with an Uncle Fester like gimmick where he was supposed to be a child abductor which it was the same guy who was Goldust but it didn't even last one episode.

• 9 d ago

I will admit Taker made his gimmick work. But he was really talented even before then.

• 9 d ago

True. Tag teams like demolition were a bit questionable too. Especially the outfits.

I loved wrestling in that time

• I hope it's a successful persona. I hope he gets the push and the booking he deserves