Season 8 Game of Thrones opinions?

Personally I don't know what to say about it. Like it has some good and emotional parts, but I don't feel like it's as good as the other seasons. What do you guys think?

310

Most Helpful Guys

• It's kinda funny though. At the end of a show that spent 8 years living off the "shock value" of their nudity and creative ways to show violence, the minute things get toned down, and all the people who got addicted to the shock can't stop complaining. They're like little crack heads.

• 9 d ago

Like you said, it was creative and now got toned down at end. For the ending of a famous show like this, that's really disappointing.

• So are you saying that maybe, it looks like a total SHT ending, to the series, with all the hype, building it up?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like they rushed it. This could have easily been a 10 episode season and then the character arch wouldn’t have been so totally demolished

• 10 d ago

Yess. The battle of winterfell, the death of the night king, the last battle and Cersei's death... they all happened too fast