Who Have You been Obsessed with Lately?

I been obsessed Lindsey Stirling.Who Have You been Obsessed with Lately?

411

Most Helpful Girls

• I always love her style, she follow no trends and does her own things.

Most Helpful Guys

• She is so cute and talented

• my girlfriend

29
  • So there was this girl where I used to work.
    I have social anxiety and was always really uncomfortable in the front end of the store she made it easier and she was always so nice to me, I heard her say she had a boyfriend 1 day so i backed off,
    Saw her at a parade out of no where she was right in front of me but I just went home, then I found her name in the schedule chart looked her up on facebook and Insta and thought about adding her I was actually in cook out asking my friend about it when I looked over to see her there now here is what im confused about i just dripped it after that but she was sitting across from him and another girl was sitting next to him, of that was her boyfriend how am I supposed to know?

Wouldn t it be weird to get a friend request from a guy you barely know at all? I, d rather just drop it rather than make it uncomfortable, and if that was her boyfriend I can be pretty sure she would be better off with him than me he probably has a good job and will go to college etc. Probably doesn't have any baggage to deal with all that stuff , you can't ask you home boys these questions so im asking here

• Nothing
    I do not admire other People
    They are just walking zombies with face in their phones

• Christian Grey, and all the rapists that appear in the erotic stories that women write <3

• 10 d ago

A lot of them (I suspect) are men who just use women's names when they write these "romance"/erotic stories. Because I read some of them sometimes and I think to myself: "This is a guy's fantasy! This isn't what all the women I know want/do!" Then I delete it. :)

• 10 d ago

@dianagirl With all due respect, I think that's total nonsense. I can't even count the number of girls I've seen talk about their fantasies, and they explicitly say they want to feel abused, humiliated, degraded, objectified, and their favorite word in the whole wide world, dominated. They also go on about how they love pain and violence, and I know that these are women and not men disguised as women because just look at the 50 Shades hysteria that has completely taken over the market for "romantic" books. It's the most successful book of all time and statistical data says that 70-80% of its readers are women.

Just curious, what actually makes you think that the rape story you're reading is a guy's fantasy, and not a girl's? And it's interesting that you would be browsing that section to begin with anyway..

• Russian metal group Batushka

Can't stand Stirling honestly

• Dandyism šŸŽ©šŸ‘”šŸ§

• Joe Jonas lol

• Marilyn Manson and Trent Reznor

• My obsession is Sumita.

• i'm not an idiot.

• Imanuel Kant

• Jimmy Urine, Anton LaVey.