Did you watch the 'Big Bang Theory' series finale? Are you satisfied with the way it ended?

After 12yrs the last episode of TBBT aired last night. It is def one of my fave shows and hate to see it end.
Who is your fave charater? Do you have a fave episode or scene? And, was there anything about the finale you would have liked them to do differently?
  • I watched / will watch
  • I didn't / don't plan to watch
  • I was happy with the finale
    Vote C
  • I didn't care for the way it ended
    Vote D

19

Most Helpful Guys

• I love the show. A local channel runs back to back reruns in the evenings and that's how I got into it. The cast and characters are all great but I probably enjoy Penny most of all. She is the perfect foil to the brainiac nerds and I love the early episode where she first moves into the building. Of course Leonard loved her from the very start. The way Penny integrated her life into this group of people fascinates me, because she obviously lacks their educational level. But that's part of what makes her the perfect foil, and also the fact that she has street smarts and common sense. And those times when she shows her deeply caring side also makes her likable. Her moving from a farm in Nebraska to California was a failure in terms of becoming an actress. But she improbably fell in with this quirky group of people who became her second family and married one of them.