Did you watch the 'Big Bang Theory' series finale? Are you satisfied with the way it ended?

After 12yrs the last episode of TBBT aired last night. It is def one of my fave shows and hate to see it end.
Who is your fave charater? Do you have a fave episode or scene? And, was there anything about the finale you would have liked them to do differently?
Did you watch the 'Big Bang Theory' series finale? Are you satisfied with the way it ended?
  • I watched / will watch
    Vote A
  • I didn't / don't plan to watch
    Vote B
  • I was happy with the finale
    Vote C
  • I didn't care for the way it ended
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I love the show. A local channel runs back to back reruns in the evenings and that's how I got into it. The cast and characters are all great but I probably enjoy Penny most of all. She is the perfect foil to the brainiac nerds and I love the early episode where she first moves into the building. Of course Leonard loved her from the very start. The way Penny integrated her life into this group of people fascinates me, because she obviously lacks their educational level. But that's part of what makes her the perfect foil, and also the fact that she has street smarts and common sense. And those times when she shows her deeply caring side also makes her likable. Her moving from a farm in Nebraska to California was a failure in terms of becoming an actress. But she improbably fell in with this quirky group of people who became her second family and married one of them.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Can't believe this show lasted as long as it did. Hardly anything funny or original, just a bunch of cliches and flawed characters.
    I watched the finale and it was almost as bad as the Seinfeld finale, which was a very funny, quirky series.

0|1
    0|0
  • I watched it. I liked big bang but i was never an avid fan, and the ending almost had me in tears so i think they did a very respectable job. Better then how i met your mother, which is my fav show ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the show, but really difficult to pick out a favorite character as they are all so good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried to watch the show but after awhile it bored me. I also found it rather cliche.

0|0
    0|0
  • I found it amusing way back at the beginning when it was fresh. After that though...

0|0
    0|0
  • didn't know the show was even still around

0|0
    0|0
  • Will watch it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and don't plan on it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes