What is your best concert story? What made it amazing?

I am going to two upcoming concerts this summer. I am going the see Nickelback (They're my favorite band, fight me) in August, and I am going to see Buckcherry in September. I wanted to ask what concerts you have been to. What is your best concert story? What made it amazing?

I'll tell you mine

The first concert I went to was Hinder in 2011. I was 12 at the time, I was a huge fan of them and they were coming to my town at the local fair. You could sit or stand anywhere at the concert. I was by one of the guitar players of the band, he gave me the rock horns at least three times. The lead singer, waved to me, after trying him to notice me all night. It worked A good looking woman ask me to dance with her, but my dumb ass said no. I did see my first set of boobs at the concert. It was fun.

The second and most recent concert was Fuel at the local casino in the fall of 2018. I started liking them my from my freshman of college. Hemorrhage (In My Hands) is one of my favorite songs by them. It was a free show. I went to the casino that day to gamble a little bit, I saw that they were playing later that day. I ask a worker if the concert cost anything. He said it didn't. I told my parent's I was going to the concert and I'll be home later that night. I was 19. It was an amazing how. I had decent seats. I got to shake Brett Scallions (The singer) hand. He even gave me a guitar pick. It was an awesome show.

I've only been to two concerts as of right now. But after the Buckcherry concert. It'll be four.

Tell me some of your best concert stories!
4
6