If you were Chris Hemsworth wife, would you be worried?

The same girl who played Thors love interest Valkyrie is now playing his MIB partner? I’d start to think he had a sweet tooth on the side for some chocolate 🤷‍♀️ iiiiim just sayin 🙌 but i mean his wife is the beautiful girl that Dom dumped for Letty in Fast & Furious. Elsa shouldve played Elsa in Frozen. Juuuuust sayin 🙌 And Chris already has twins with his wife irl. Maybe he and Tessa just get along well as costars I don't know. Funny how Elsa and Tessa kinda sound alike. I think theyre gonna turn her lez in MIB but i hope not because i’d like to see the interracial romance bloom. I just hope he’s not cheating irl tho... although celebs do it all the time. I dont want him to be the next Brad and Angelina Hoelie who hurt Jennifer Anniston. Anyways, I loved his wife Elsa and hope he stays faithful but in terms of acting, i want to see him with Tessa’s character #FeelFreeToList #ThorsNewBoo
1 mo
We all know Elsa is hotter. But yea i just hope he stays faithful offset. Im still down to see these two characters get it on tho. And a lot of you are hella confident. y'all must didn't take the Brad/Angelina/Jen or the Jen/Ben/Jen situations seriously 🤷‍♀️
17
7