Do you believe that artists should be paid more and are they victims of the system?

Anonymous
I always hear artists who draw artworks and comics in the web complaining about how they don’t make a lot of money, and how it’s unfair. I’m sorry but.. do peoples owe them anything beside a drawing? They claim that they also have their bills to pay but I think they just had to choose a lucratif work because a lot of peoples gave up on their passion to find a stable job so that they could feed their families! so why should these artists be paid more for living their dreams why they don’t contribute anything to the world beside selling dreams and artworks! I don’t talk about designers who work for societies of cours but the freelance artworks artists! My cousin is a surgeon who always wanted to be an artist , but he decided to be a doctor so he can help peoples and he always find some time to draw some amazing comics and fan art that he share on his plateforme and when someone ask him for one he do it for free! I know a lot of students who work hard to get a stable job but also do this, so are those artists delusional to think that people should reward them as much as they reward surgeons and lawyers? The comic I showed is so cringy because it show how these artists complain
38
7