What is your all time favorite Vampire, Witch, Werewolf or related, movie or TV series?

What is your all time favorite Vampire, Witch, Werewolf or related, movie or TV series?
A. Bram Stoker's DRACULA is one of the best Vampire movie ever make in my opinion
Vote A
B. The UNDERWORLD Franchise are among the best Vampire movies ever
Vote B
C. THE WOLFMAN (2010) with Anthony Hopkins was one of the best Wolfman movies ever made!
Vote C
D. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my all time favorite TV series
Vote D
E. I just loved the sexiness of "The Vampire Diaries"!
Vote E
F. "The Originals" is my all time favorite, it has Vampires, Witches and Werewolf combined
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Vampires and Friends" survey
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion