Who Is Your Favourite Spider-Man Love Interest From The Movies?

My list:
1. MJ (Michelle) - I think her portrayal as a school student and as a teenager was the most realistic, and I find her way more relatable I really liked this portrayal and character as a whole so I'll probably elaborate on a MyTake.
2. Gwen Stacy - I liked her, I thought she was much better than Mary Jane because she was smart- she helped Peter by using her brain, for me she still did come off as a little cheesy (nothing wrong with that who doesn't like a tad bit of cheese)? But she earns second on this list is because I just feel she wasn't really that relatable as a school student not like MCU MJ is.
3. Liz Allen - I know she didn't get much time- I don't even think they kissed, but I liked the way they portrayed Liz as "the popular girl" she wasn't popular for being mean, and wearing loads of makeup and being super rich, she was popular because she was smart and kind. And I felt sorry for her, the amount of times Peter ditched her without an explanation was horrible, not his fault but it wasn't fair on her. After Homecoming instead of screaming at him for ditching her- she quietly broke up with him, and wished him the best.
4. MJ (Mary Jane) - She earns last place on my list. I didn't like her. She cheated on someone in EVERY MOVIE she could do nothing to help herself or Spider-Man- or even try to, all she did was scream. And I found her a little two-faced on one hand, she was portrayed as an nice girl full of sweetness, but then cheated on every guy she was with! And none of them were bad to her! Fair enough, in the second one, she didn't really love that guy she was doing it to prove a point to her dad, but at least come clean about it to the guy she was leading on- so he doesn't get hurt, don't RUN OFF ON YOUR WEDDING DAY and leave the poor guy standing there! I don't think she was at all a realistic student. At all. And she was way too cheesy, Gwen had a little bit of cheese about her which was okay- but Mary Jane was like the whole cheese factory!
MJ (Mary Jane) - Spider-Man Trilogy
Gwen Stacy - The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2
Liz Allen - Spider-Man Homecoming
Vote C
MJ (Michelle Jones) Spider-Man Far From Home
Vote D
GirlGuy
9
2