Who is your favorite Villian/Supervillain and why?

Alright so we already know who you want to save the World and if you haven't already told us pop over the the Superhero question and let us know. As I've said in the Superhero post. Superheroes aren't really my cup of tea.100% loathe Spiderman and I'm all for Venom and bask in his hatred for Spiderman. Venom comes as a package as does Spiderman his human side is Eddie Brock who I can relate to within traces that make up part of my past. Amongst other things. Joker over Batman. all day everyday I've had enough of Batman it's time he was taken out. Monsters always have to hide under the bed and I've often felt like a freakshow. Something to be hidden away. That's why I love Joker he's so proud of who and what he is. Takes a certain type of confidence. His quotes make me laugh. If you haven't thought about it before. I'm urging for you to think about it now. Who do you admire on the other side of the coin even if you don't want to admit it and why? What's more interesting then our darkest and deepest desires? Legally we can't act out on a lot if things - they can be explored through the villains that we secretly admire. Which villain has your dark heart... By the way there are no restrictions the darker the better...👹
Add Opinion