Guys, if your girl really really wanted you to watch a show like The Bachelor with her, would you?

Some call it girly... some call it reality tv... some call it romance. But i would looooove to have a guys perspective while watching the show. Rn iโ€™m watching with my grandpa and his comments are the funniest shit 😂 I told him to stop visiting on Monday nights cause heโ€™ll be forced to watch Love & HipHop or the Bachelor with me. He usually starts off bored but then randomly gets into it. Rn theyโ€™re showing this girl on the date with the bach, and her ex is the country singer performing for them. My grandpa was like DAMN SHE GETS AROUND, HUH 😂 no literally she does. She apparently even sleeps with the husbands of her friends back home 😷 yikes #TheBachelor #FeelFreeToList #WatchWithMe
1 mo
Hope y'all realize this show is 2 hours long and sometimes comes on twice a week 😂 And no you better not say the girls are hot as we watch 🤦‍♀️ Keep that thought to yourself. But what favorite show of yours would you make the girl watch in return?
113
3