Who’s going to see Fast & Furious 9 (see Trailer below)?

DizzyDesii
I didn't think I’d keep going after the loss of my baby Paul but I love this series so much. Hobbs & Shaw was an amazing spinoff and better than half the F&F movies. But nothing could ever compare to Fast 5 or Fast 8. Some people said they’re tired of the series and that they’re practically Power Rangers at this point 😂 but hey Now we got Fast 9... this shii loooks wild af and im excited. But the things im looking to discuss is
#1 HAN WHO!
#2 JOHN CENA was great as The Marine and in 7 Rounds but in this he looks like a rookie actor. Yikes. He’s no Rock 🤷‍♀️
#3 HOW TF DID VIN DIESEL CATCH A CAR
#4 THE WAY THE HOOK CAUGHT THE CAR
#5 THE WAY THE PLANE CAUGHT THE CAR
#6 SEAN FINALLY RETURNS
#7 Are we really posed to believe PAUL let his girl come play with the big dawgs while he chills at home
#FeelFreeToList #FastAndFurious #FastNine #ReturnOfHanAndSean #FastTrailer #RipPauliePoohWalker
17 d
I’ve been a fan since Tokyo Drift... and i only even watched that because I loved me some Bow Wow 😂 TD has the best soundtrack in my opinion followed by Fast Five. But Fast 5 is my fave then Fast 8 then Tokyo then Fast 4/6/7 are tied because sadly i dont remember 7 much for some reason. I wasn't a fan of F1 aside from Pauls beautiful eyes and Jesses death. F2 had a great intro but i never cared to finish the rest of it. So yea i love F3-8 and can't wait for F9
82
16