Do you like analyzing and imagining 'what if' scenarios?

AmandaYVR
Do you like analyzing and imagining what if scenarios?
Do you like, or not like, exploring random fictional 'what if' scenarios?

I have found that throughout my life, I have met way more guys who have posed questions like this, than girls. Especially when in young-mid 20s, I think.

GAG is a good place for questions like this too. I do notice them sometimes but haven't paid attention to a pattern of what demographic is asking them. Anyone noticed a pattern?

I'm most interested in why guys would like these more (but we'll find out on the poll if that's not true and it's about equal with both genders.)

They can be imaginative, fantastical, catastrophic, trying to predict the future, something either potentially plausible or completely implausible.

(Have you seen the ones, 'What if there were no men on Earth? Or no women?") Don't let the pictures limit you. These are just some vague examples to get you thinking. Topics could be anything.
Yes I do.
No, not so much.
GirlGuy
7 mo
Here's a ridiculous one I just saw elsewhere:

Would you rather eat hot dogs for every meal for the rest of your life, or wake up inside a giant hotdog and have to dig your way out every morning?

I think the answer is a no-brainer. Dig your way out.
25
6