Music experts, help me describe this song and why I like it so much?

AmandaYVR
I love music. It's always been a big part of my life. I was in band in school for several years, played the flute and piccolo and loved it at the time, but whatever. I don't play anymore, but I listen almost every day. But I often don't have the words to describe and define why I love certain things, certain elements.

I've just discovered this song and I am loving it, but I'm not sure how to describe it.

It is much more simplistic and repetitive than what I would normally go for, but what I love is the... what would you call it... groove? Soul? And that heavy undertone, the slow, melodic downbeat? And what exact genre is this? There are so many nowadays, and subs of subs.

Help me. I love reading people talk about their passion for music.This artist was suggested to me on youtube, with their algorithms. Algorithms doing something good, here (sometimes they're evil.)
I'm subscribing to his channel now. I like another song, which is in a completely different style. He's interesting, this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4g_Q12d08IgWaaOzfOQNpg
12
4