Which do you prefer more? The clean or dirty version of a song?

DizzyDesii
I personally prefer the clean version aka the radio/tv version cause i love how the DJ makes the song stutter. It makes me wanna dance more. Same with movies, i can't stand the excessive cussing... probably why i’ve never been a deadpool fan... i hardly cuss and when i do, its either cause im horny or super pissed or just simply doing the most
#FeelFreeToList #PlayThatSong
Clean version with little to no cussing
Dirty version with explicit shxt and all
GirlGuy
5 mo
I mean if its rappers like Liil wayne, nicki minaj, eminem, 21 savage, kapG, and Dababy then of course explicit is fine cause theyre smart with their wordplay and it makes me laugh. But Drake soft ass as well as Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Sia, Backstreet Boys, Nickelback, The Tempations, NSYNC, etc just dont even sound right when they cuss in a song. It would sound like they tryin too hard. So i prefer 70% my music to be cussfree/radio edit. Make it stutter so i can make it clap 👏
5 mo
Im just not a fan of youtube videos, especially its music, unless i search the clean versions. So i grew up listening to radio in the car since i was a toddler and well its my main preference. I looove radio edits. Its not as bad as BET channel changing Motherfcker to Mothertrucker 🤣
80
28