Would you rather have talent (at anything of your choice) but zero motivation or lots of motivation but zero talent?

Anonymous
Which would you prefer.

Person A: I can't write/draw/etc.. but I have a lot of determination for it. Even If I never get good, aslong as I'm having fun and get something out there.

Person B: I can write/draw/etc.. but whats the point, its kind of boring and I got the technique down but... why even try its so boring. What am I even gonna do with this...
Motivation!. Even if I lack talent, at least I can get something out there, or keep trying, or motivate others. And I got the ambition!
Talent!. I have all the skills and maybe I can get some help with motivating myself?, or help people with ideas.
GirlGuy
3
1