What Sort of Music is This?

OnlyMyOpinion
Does anyone know what sort of music genres these encompass? It seems prevalent in sort of futuristic noir sort of stuff and seems to have elements of rock, blues, jazz, sometimes techno, often with a heavy emphasis on the bass. Most of all, it creates this very suspenseful kind of feeling to me.Mostly I'm after that sort of suspenseful sound created by these and I like the parts where the bass is actually doing something more interesting and playing jazzy notes than any other part of the song (like the very beginning to the first two songs before the melody takes over). Trying to get a better understanding of how this type of music is created and why they evoke this type of suspenseful and dark sort of mood. I really suck at identifying genres.

The image I have in my head that I want to match the music with is something like Blade Runner (but with more of this sort of jazzy, bassy thing instead of Vangelis) -- or cyberpunk, futuristic homicide investigations, that sort of stuff.
What Sort of Music is This?
4 mo
I put in the time locating MIDI files for this music and spent the night studying it along with watching all sorts of videos on common bass guitar rhythms in jazz and rock and found a lot that fit. My bad for silly question -- I think it was more to do with rhythm and chord progressions than genre. I'm a musical amateur and trying to recreate the general kind of feeling -- fits well for the mood of a side game project I'm working on. I'm finding lots of sus chords and beats divided into thirds.
4 mo
What I'm hoping to do is teach the computer how to generate music like this algorithmically as sort of a poorman's way to get a lot of music for the game in this general kind of mood.
What Sort of Music is This?
0
3