List some hobbies/interests that you’d find interesting for a partner to partake in?

This is regardless of if you partake in the hobbies/interests yourself...
Personally, I’d find it attractive if a guys into
... carpentry/building, listening to music and collecting CDs, writing poetry, singing karaoke, dancing/watching dance competitions, playing baseball, surfing/paddleboarding, discussing cars/paintjobs, playing pool/cards, collecting paintings/visiting galleries, having wordsearch competitions, going to the casino, or watching competitive reality shows. Overall I’d hope he just exudes this passionate energy and very talkative and able to hold a nice conversation. #FeelFreeToList #HobbiesAndShaw #WhoseLineIsItAnyway
1 mo
Wow so many great opinions. Im just glad no one copied and pasted my idea/list above for once. Nice to see everyone put in the work πŸ‘
media3.giphy.com/.../source.gif
35
21