I dislike anime, Sony and Nintendo because of what the Japanese did to my people (the Koreans) is this normal?

Anonymous
I understand why a non-Korean would watch anime, read manga and play Nintendo and Sony. But not I.

The Japanese slaughtered and raped my ancestors, the Koreans. I can never forgive them for what their kind did to my kind. The comfort women, they've been through hell and hot water because these cretins made the Waffen SS look like sweet angels. Now with Shinzo Abe and his successor's policies, I cannot bring myself to like Japanese products anymore. At least Germany apologized for Adolf Hitler's atrocities, while Japan refused to do so for Hideki Tojo's.

I have donated all my old anime and manga to Goodwill. And I listed my PlayStations and Nintendo products for sale. I have sworn to myself never to spend a single cent on Japanese products ever again.

If you're not Korean, then you wouldn't know the plight of what my ancestors endured at the hands of the Nihon-jin. To me, supporting a product of Japan would be like a Jew supporting a product of Nazi Germany.

Am I the only one who feels this way? That I will never, ever play, watch or read anything made by a Japanese person?
2
3