What should I do next on Chuckles, so much to do?

LEADFOOTboi
ok ok... rn running windsor 302, hand ported stock heads, ported f4b dual plane intake, 3" of orifice carb spacer under 600cfm FST mechanical secondary... exhaust system mentioned in my last question
single profile hyd roller cam for towing, operating range of 1500-4500rpm XD... 1.7 rockers making.51" valve lift with low durations... switching to 1.6 rockers again would make.48" valve lift and reduce parasitic losses of moving the valves and compressing valve springs unnecessarily for useless amounts of lift inside operating range of the camshaft

FST running 68 jets and 6.5 stock power valve in primary and 78 in secondary... i could rob the jets from the holley (set of 71 and 85) to jet FST richer... ALL PLUGS LOOK LEAN RN
i recently tried jetting down primary to 65s... reaction was undrivably lean

stock stereo works, but terrible... suspicions lie within the ancient device... replacing it would be interesting, but i have no motive to remove such device from the car... so i could wire one and mount it SOMEWHERE...

during some diagnosis of my tachometer, i found that my choke wire that previous owners were using was tapped from the 6 volt ignition primary wire... that ain't right... so i have no choke wire now... but i could devise one... she's having some difficulty starting in these cold mornings, but it ain't the end

800cfm mechanical secondary holley i picked up for cheap and cleaned up... i cleaned the metering blocks and fuel bowls the best i could... replaced needles and seats... leaks from some places... accelerator pump circuits seem clogged... i just tried to run it tonight
what should i do next on Chuckles, so much to do....?
build a 2 1/4" exhaust system with my new mufflers for possible torque/efficiency
JET UP THE FST... more fuel maybe more better right now
swap 1.7 rockers back to 1.6 rockers for possible efficiency
Vote C
install a used aftermarket stereo in an ambiguous location
Vote D
set up the choke in the FST to accually FUNCTION
Vote E
fiddle with the 800cfm holley till i'm >:[
Vote F
GirlGuy
1
0