What terrible movie (s) should be rebooted or remade?

BCRanger10 u
Some movies had good ideas or source material, but were badly executed, suffered from studio interference, had bad choices in actors or directors (or bad behavior thereof), or any one of a number of other reasons. Which ones do you think should be given a chance at redemption?

The first one I'd say would be The Last Starfighter. Interesting idea, but bad acting and effects (though they should be forgiven, since it was made in 1984).
Apparently a remake is in the works, but I havent heard anything about it for a long time.
Apparently a remake is in the works, but I haven't heard anything about it for a long time.
Another is Wing Commander.
Finally... please don't hate me, those of you who've suffered through it... Battlefield Earth.
What movies do you think should get a second chance?
4 mo
Inspired by my recent learning that the total disaster that was the Super Mario movie will be getting a redo.
1
6