Anybody wanna take a look at this and tell me what you think about this breakdown?

ShadezMcgee
So was feeling nostalgic and looked up Metsl Gear Solid 2 the other day and I remember towards the end of the game where Raiden is conversing with the AI. I was too young to really grasp what was being discussed at first when I played with my cousin, but revisiting it, it feels. more surreal given today's society and humans as a whole.

Bear in mind this game came out almost 19 years ago where it was thought provoking, but now it is present. Hideous Kojima, love him or hate him, is awesome for exploring this and is a madlad.And the second part here 👇
4 mo
Thanks for looking over the question and your comments everybody, I appreciate it.

Edit: Hideo Kojima (crazy son of a bitch)
0
3