If You Were To Make & Grand Entrance Into A Beautiful Ballroom Filled With People Waiting For You What Would Be Your Entrance SONG?

Static_In_The_Attic
3 mo
https://youtu.be/e8TZbze72Bc I love back to the future & until I find another song this is what Iโ€™m rolling with for my grand entrance.
3 mo
As for me I wanted to take the time to thank each as well as everyone of you for making a grand entrance with your wonderful songs. In addition if it were within my power to give each as well as everyone of you MHO’s I absolutely would. As for me I’m going to let my friend AI Bot award MHO’s on this because everyone has such wonderful songs I am unable to decide at this time. AI Bot take it away my friend.
12
10