Why am I mesmerized by this song // singer 🎶🎶🎶 🤔 🤷‍♀️ 👀 ... I can’t stop listening or I can’t stop staring~~ not sure maybe both 😮😮🤩 ?

VIVANT
She’s like happy calm sad resigned hopeful confident insure even playful all in once whilst weaving delicately and intelligently in and out intuitively at appropriate times... Honestly, I’ve never seen someone so self possessed whole kind of hanging their heart out and caring for their audience emotional well being at the same time. It’s fascinating to me. 💭💭💭
Bc she is comfortable and beautiful yet humble presence ( no crazy clothing skin exposure or make up 😳)
Bc her voice is rich and distinctive
Bc the music is authentic and sincere
Vote C
Bc she has rhythm and sways in a way that puts you in a trance
Vote D
Bc the instrumental is on point
Vote E
All of the above 💜💜💜
Vote F
Other
Vote G
GirlGuy
3 mo
Ok I listened without watching and the song is nice enough ~though not my preferred theme. her voice is def marvelous, but there are songs I found I like better.

I think with this video, it’s the ambience of the crowd, her ease with herself the music and the crowd, the overall radiance and the fact she literally looks like a smiling sunset. beautiful 😍transcendental~ yet she’s engaged. I haven’t seen anyone look that way while singing.

So yeah I think I sorted out why I’m captivated😛
11
5