If you were a YouTuber, what would your studio look like?

TomGarand
I'm asking this as a very small YouTuber. My content focuses on the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game, but like many young Americans, I do have a lot of respect for Japanese pop culture as a whole, including Yu-Gi-Oh. Godzilla, My Hero Academia, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, et cetera.

Now, I subscribed to an anime/manga YouTuber named AkiDearest (2.71 million subscribers), and she did a video where she did a tour of her Japanese apartment, which has a lot of anime and manga stuff in it. You can see some of her stuff in many of her other videos.I just film in the best areas possible in my home, but if I had a studio room of my own, it would be filled with Yu-Gi-Oh, Godzilla, and My Hero Academia merch. Probably merch from other Japanese franchises too.
Obviously NOT a studio room, but you get the idea.
Now, I understand that most of the people here DON'T want to do YouTube as a profession. But let's say you did do it. Let's say you took one of your passions and became a professional YouTuber, and made enough money to make a studio room--the decor ideally involving the topic your channel focuses on.

And there are a lot of topics to choose from. Political commentary, gaming, makeup, sports and exercise, zoology (The study of animals), guns, music, and so on. What matters is that your topic is on YouTube. If you made a living on YouTube based on your passion, what items and decor would you put in it?

If you were a professional YouTuber, what do you think your studio would look like?
3
1