Anyone else think that long-term trailers over two minutes should not be the main trailer shown?

i get 2 minute trailers are exciting, but i feel they give away to kich of the story, i think a good trailer length shluld be long enough to get someone intrigued with the movie, but not give awau to much of the story.
The balance would be releasing a 30 to 45 second trailer into a movie or TV show to get people in trade but not give away the entire series or movie

conservative and mainstream Hollywood films have this problem so this isn't a partisan issue. I personally have been telling the daily wire to not do the 2 1/2 minute commercials but to stick to the 30 32nd commercial one as far as run hide fight goes.

if somebody wants to look up the extended trailer that's fine but I think they should be reserved for look up suddenly not main source trailers. but that's just my critique what are your thoughts
0
1