Am I the only person in the world who does NOT like Cobra Kai? It doesn't illustrate my reality?

Anonymous
It shows an Ecuadorian named Miguel being bullied by a Korean American named Kyler. It was the OTHER WAY AROUND for me.

I was the mousy, autistic Korean Ameircan kid back in the day and the boy who made my life hell was a South American immigrant who looked just like Miguel. He would spit at me, make racist comments and threaten to beat me up. Even after learning taekwondo and becoming a black belt, I still got in trouble at school for retaliating against him, even though he eventually got expelled.

The point is, Miguel looks a LOT like my bully and Kyler sort of looks like me, without that ridiculous hairdo. Especially since my bully had a single mother like Miguel. And Miguel gets all the hot white girls, as a Latin American. It reminds me of the times I got rejected by the white girls due to my heritage and was told that they preferred only white or Latino men. Not South Asian, Middle Eastern, East Asian or black men.

Also, I resent that Demitri, the nerdy kid, gets the most popular girl in the end, when in my reality it did not happen. It was always the preppy or ghetto bullies who got the girls and even had fairy tale-esque weddings. While the social outcasts like me couldn't get anyone.

Things like this just make me sick. I don't mean any disrespect to those who are fans of the series, but it is an insult to my reality. The reality of being stuck in this filthy Korean American body, being rejected by the white women I was infatuated with due to my DNA, and being bullied by a mean-spirited fatherless South American. And also, it's highly unlikely that the nerdy ones get the girls, unless he has a lot of money.

In case you want to know what I LIKE, it's Mortal Kombat, Grand Theft Auto, the Matrix, Max Payne, Halo, Saints Row and any other violent gory things with old men as the main protagonists. They illustrate how I feel more.

Maybe I should contact Guiness World Records and let them know that I am the first man who abhors Cobra Kai, what say you?
1
4