How do you think this French actress's protest would've gone down at the Oscars?

DevilsAdvocator
Last fortnight, at the César Awards (the French version of the Oscars), French Actress Corinne Masiero, surprised both the people in the Paris’ Olympia concert hall and the viewers at home, when she took to the stage wearing a bloodied donkey outfit:
How do you think this French actresss protest wouldve gone down at the Oscars?
Before then taking the donkey costume off, showing a bloodied dress resembling the one from the movie Carrie, and then stating "I have a last costume and after that, there’s nothing more. This one is ‘Who Wants The Skin Of Roger L’Intermittant'(a play on words based on the Who Framed Roger Rabbit story and the word L’Intermittant, which is a local way to call the entertainment industry’s intermittent workers). Because now we are like this, completely naked."
Then, subsequently stripping off the dress, and standing there completely naked; having written “No Culture," across her breasts, and No Future” across her belly, before turning to display the message she'd written on her back for the French Prime Minister Jean Castex: “Give us back art, Jean” (also a play on words, a few letters away from “Give us back money/recompense"- as in, compensation for the economic shutdown, lost jobs and employment opportunities).
Before finally rounding things off by stating "I don’t think I’ll be invited next year, we’ll see"- with a rapturous round of applause from the audience, but the network coverage of the event then cut abruptly, to start the montage of the nominees for the next award, and the actress wearing her dress again when they returned.

So then, having seen the video, I couldn't help but wonder- how would it go down if an actress protested in exactly the same way at the Oscars? Especially given the added symbolism that the blood-stained donkey costume would have there, as the animal mascot of the Democrat Party. What do you reckon?
How do you think this French actress's protest would've gone down at the Oscars?
Add Opinion