Do you think the allegations against Michael Jackson's abuse of little boys are true?

IronLady6354
Do you think the allegations against Michael Jacksons abuse of little boys are true?
I very much think they are true. My husband and I watched the "Leaving Neverland" documentary a week ago. We also watched Martin Bashir's documentary "Living with Michael Jackson" last night. In that documentary Michael Jackson openly said that he shows his love for little boys by sharing a bed with them. He claims it's not sexual. I could understand where he's coming from if he was from a culture where sharing a bed with someone you're not related too isn't necessarily sexual. However, he doesn't come from that culture. Quite the opposite actually. Even if he did think that he still should have stopped after the 1993 allegations to at least prevent people from getting the wrong idea, but he doesn't. Either he was incredibly stupid (which I don't think he was) or he simply didn't want to stop being sexual with little boys (which I think is much more likely). Moreover, the same little boy who he's holding hands with and claims he shared a bed with came out not long afterwards that Michael was abusing him. Michael's also had several other accusers regarding sexual abuse against him. I know Wade and James came out years latter, but it's actually very common for victims of abuse to come out long after it happened.

But what does everyone else think?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
17
6