Why is Hollywood making women heroes on screen and why don't they pay women as much as men?

Kung Fu was a show in the 1970's with David Carradine , now some Asian chick is on the new version.

The Equalizer from the 1980's had a male star and now Queen Quatifa has the role.

Magnum PI was males , now Higgins is a female and the show totally sucks.

Yet Hollywood the liberators of women , still won't pay women like men. Typical Liberal operations. Go after others , but then do the same things that they get on others.

But overall this is why TV totally sucks and I don't watch it. Making women the heroes is just not believable to me. Also why I can't appreciate catholics with their super hero Mary. Yet , Mary this and Mary that , but are women allowed to be Priests. Hmm, more do what I say not what I actually do.
I don't know. It is not really believable
Because they are liberals and that is what they do.
GirlGuy
3
1