Do you think this character needs a design rework?

Dinosaursandanime65
I made this character back in Season 05 and will be crossover-ing it into the series some of you know I’ve been working on. I will be getting rid of all the scales because drawing all of that about I don't know, 50 times doesn’t sound fun. But overall, should he be redesigned? Actually….. I just got an idea. If I make this idea official, then he’s getting a big Design Rework.
Actually, I’m gonna do it either way. He currently just looks SO basic. Literally a giant snake with spikes on the head. His name will remain the same though. Also, it’s pronounced (Tight-so-eo-jah-hey). Inspired by Titanoboa, Madtsoia Bai, and Sanajeh Indicus.
2 d
It’s official. Design Rework Willa be implemented (you already knew that but I don’t care) and he will also be the reason why Satomashi and “the Masters” lived. It’s a whole lore thing, I made two MyTakes explaining this storyline just to see if people would be interested in my Conga Series
1
1