How would you use your mushroom in this situation? What sort of risk would you take?

FR_Ruby
You're on Lap 2 (out of 3) of Moo Moo Meadows (a short track) in MK Wii, you're in 2nd place, you have a mushroom and you can hear that a blue shell is on it's way to hit first place:
Do you A: hold onto your mushroom and go left around the grass (holding it in case of another blue shell comes so you can dodge)?
or
Do you B: burn your mushroom and take the grass shortcut on the right to break away (As first place gets Blued)?
How would you use your mushroom in this situation? What sort of risk would you take?
A: I Hold onto my mushroom and go left around the grass (holding it in case of another blue shell comes so I can dodge it).
Vote A
B: I Burn my mushroom and take the grass cut on the right to break away (As first place gets Blued).
Vote B
Neither: I would probably fall into a bottom spot and have to hope for a Bullet Bill &/or Shock Dodge.
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion