How would you use your mushroom in this situation? What sort of risk would you take?

FR_Ruby
You're on Lap 2 (out of 3) of Moo Moo Meadows (a short track) in MK Wii, you're in 2nd place, you have a mushroom and you can hear that a blue shell is on it's way to hit first place:
Do you A: hold onto your mushroom and go left around the grass (holding it in case of another blue shell comes so you can dodge)?
or
Do you B: burn your mushroom and take the grass shortcut on the right to break away (As first place gets Blued)?
A: I Hold onto my mushroom and go left around the grass (holding it in case of another blue shell comes so I can dodge it).
B: I Burn my mushroom and take the grass cut on the right to break away (As first place gets Blued).
Neither: I would probably fall into a bottom spot and have to hope for a Bullet Bill &/or Shock Dodge.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
0