I'm James! Hi all! Doing a little psychological theory testing, the full actual question is in the additional details down below here! Cheers?

Thestorm42
Hi all! I'm James! Doing a little psychological theory testing, so here's a very random question to test out your creative writing skills, no right or wrong answers, just hit me haha. Ahem: If you had the power to transform me into a newspaper (whichever you prefer), that magically turned into the current days edition of the paper each day (in essence a free subscription), what would you do? And if you DID use your power, what would a typical day be like for me with you at your place as your newspaper? Hah, well, enjoy the randomness everyone, cheers!
7
3