Which Avatar the Last Airbender character got the least fair character arc?

Cryptoanonne
Jet: His death was unfair in my opinion. He was sincerely trying to redeem himself but didn't get a satisying conclusion at all. in my opinion if Zuko was able to redeem himself after all the harm he caused others, why not Jet?

Yue: Self evident. I wanted so much more from her and Sokka's relationship, and tbh I thought they were better together than Sokka and Yuki. She ended up having to sacrifice herself for her 'destiny' but she never got anything she wanted in life for herself. Even at the last moment, her sacrifice is decided for her: she feels like she owes it to the Moon Spirit. Even more tragically, it feels like she gets forgotten as the show goes on, even by Sokka himself. Sad arc with no satisfying conclusion for her...

Hama: may be controversial but think about her story: her village was attacked and raided for no other reason than being a Water Tribe village in the wrong place at the wrong time. She spent a long time under captivity and torture for no other reason than using her waterbending to defend her village. Of course she would harbor extreme hatred and ill will for the Fire Nation after what she went through. Hurting innocent people wasn't right, but I think it would've made more sense for her to right her wrongs somehow instead of ending the way it did for her.

Honorable mention: Song and her ostrich-horse lol, getting betrayed by Zuko even after helping him as selflessly as her and her mother did..
Jet
Yue
Hama
Vote C
Other
Vote D
GirlGuy
1
3