10 Question #CartoonNostalgia Survey?

DizzyDesii
My fave cartoons are a mix of my own childhood with my mom and little sisters. If i didn't list it, I probably didn't like it.
IF YOU COULD ONLY SAVE 3 FROM EACH SET BELOW, BEFORE THE REST ARE ERASED FROM HISTORY, WHICH?
1. Pick 3 out of these 10 to save—
Little Bill, Oswald, Richard Scarry, Todds World, Maisy Mouse, Winnie The Pooh, Braceface, Babar Elephant, Kipper Dog, Sabrina Animated
2. Pick 3 out of these 10 to save—
6Teen, Boondocks, The Oblongs, Winx Club, MK/Ashley in Action, Godzilla, Kirby, Inspector Gadget, Smurfs, Josie/ Pussycats
3. Pick 3 out of these 10 to save—
Beetlejuice, Rolie Polie Olie, Berenstein Bears, Madeline, Peep in the Big Wide World, Angelina Ballerina, 64 Zoo Lane, Harold and the Purple Crayon, Happily Ever After, Ducktales
4. Pick 3 out of these 10 to save—
Higgly Town Heroes, Little Einsteins, Charlie and Lola, Dragon Tales, Animaniacs, Teen Titan, Freakazoid, Static Shock, Samurai Jack, Looney Toons
5. Pick 3 out of these 10 to save—
Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Franklin and Friends, Max/Ruby, Blues Clues, As Told By Ginger, Hey Arnold, Wild Thornberrys, Invader Zim, Jackie Chan Adventures
6. Pick 3 out of these 10 to save—
Maya/Miguel, Miss Spiders Sunnypatch Kids, Rocket Power, Chalkzone, Jimmy Neutron, My Life as a Teenage Robot, I Am Weasel, The Replacements, Mucha Lucha, Miraculous
7. Pick 3 out of these 10 to save—
Proud Family, Kim Possible, Maggie and Ferocious Beast, Clifford, Arthur, Timothy Goes to School, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Yogi Bear, Justice League, Xmen Evolution
8. Pick 3 out of these 10 to save—
Bratz, Dexters Lab, Ed Edd N Eddy, Tom and Jerry, Flintstones, Sailor Moon, Scooby Doo, Cow and Chicken, Hi Hi Puffy, Class of 3000
9. Pick 3 out of these 10 to save—
Aladdin tv show, Pepper Ann, Popeye, Little Audrey, Pink Panther, Little Mermaid tv show, Rugrats, Rugrats All Grown Up, Spongebob, Betty Boop
10. BONUS: IF YOU COULD SAVE ANY 3 FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD THAT I didn't LIST?
#FeelFreeToList
Updates:
19 d
I’d choose #1 Little Bill, Todds World, Maisy Mouse #2 Winx, Godzilla, Boondocks
#3 Madeline, Peep, Happily Ever After
#4 Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, Static Shock
#5 Powerpuff, As Told By Ginger, Hey Arnold
#6 Rocket Power, Chalkzone, I Am Weasel
#7 Kim Possible, Maggie, Courage
#8 Bratz, Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo
#9 Pink panther, little mermaid, all grown up
Add Opinion