Anyone else sleep horribly last night?

DizzyDesii
Man im pissed. I was more than happy having a good day talking to my crush yesterday but then i go to sleep and dream about an old childhood one.
BACKSTORY
I was best friends with the sis, but fell for her brother after he and i became friends too. I never directly told him how i felt but my mom blabbed to his mom and his sister blabbed to him. Apparently his reaction wasn't the best but his moms was worse. She wouldn't allow me over anymore at age 10 because she assumed i was being β€œfast”.
Anyone else sleep horribly last night?
IN THE DREAM
He and i are reconnecting as he tutors me. Then i get a phone call from his older bro who supposedly liked me irl. He was super hot/popular but thats just not the type of guy i go for. I like the cute lonewolf. Anyways, he calls and says if i continue liking his bro, that his mom/sis hired a hitman to off me. Funny he said this right as his sis approached me to hangout. (Also, This didn't surprise me considering the way she and her mom treated me irl when i ran into them a few years ago). But yea He warned me that his sis was no longer my friend and that she too had been manipulated to think otherwise about me by their controlling mom.
Anyone else sleep horribly last night?
DREAM SWITCHES OVER
So i went to take class pics. My own controlling mom was there snapping at an old crush of mine threatening him not to come near me again while we were all taking selfies inside of a funeral casket.
Anyone else sleep horribly last night?
DREAM SWITCHES OVER
Then i turn up in the city driving this sports car and i pick up some guy. We do some crazy stunts while being car chased by criminals. We escape inside this Disney style store. I forget all about this supposed new boyfriend and start picking out little Disney Prince stuff of Eric, Aladdin, and Flynn πŸ˜‚
Anyone else sleep horribly last night?
Anyone else sleep horribly last night?

TIME TO WAKE

So I wake up to go to the bathroom and to escape these weirdass dreams. I try to go back to sleep for the next two hours before my alarm goes off.. but can't. I kept having lucid dreams of my ex best friend and her mom tryna get a hitman to off me.
Anyone else sleep horribly last night?
#FeelFreeToList #DreamALittleDream
Anyone else sleep horribly last night?
22
6