If a video game designer decided to design a character who based off of you. What would you want the character to look like?

FinalFantasyBro
So the game designer gives you full character control on your character. You can choose the character appearance, what video game would you want to have your character to be in? Remember the video game creator let you choose how your character based off of you looks, and you can also choose your character game style.

For myself I would want my character to become a new protagonist for the Persona series, of course I probably would start off in a high school setting. Theme of this Persona game is literally the unknown and it's main color association is grey. My persona would be based off the Lock ness Monster. Of course my character would be in a high school uniform.
Clothing which covered the whole body. (Not Armor)
I want my character to wear armor.
I choose to have a completely skimpy and revealing outfit for my character.
Vote C
GirlGuy
11
12