What's your opinion on pop singers who don't write their own music?

FenderMustango
Most trash pop, RnB, Rap etc is not written by the artists. Yet you see them boast about how the albums is about the 20 past breakups, a divoce they had because they got bored. Take Adeles new album she wrote 1 song on it and then expects us to belive she wrote it all about her privaleged life and how we should all worship her because she lost weight and was able to freely divorce her partner a right now many women have.

I love my rock and metal music and 90% will be written and crafted by the band. You won't see 5 different producers and writters trying to churn out a spotify hit. It's all ablut personality and fame that sells not on the integraty of the artist.

Not saying all pop artists do this as I do like some pop music where the writer is the singer too. Take Aly And Aj they write their own stuff. Yet don't get recognition when they sound like most top 40 artists.
2
4