My wife says she isn't happy

Anonymous
We have been married for almost 4 months and ever since the wedding she has just been different. We got pregnant on or wedding night so she is going on 4 months pregnant as well. I don't understand why she isn't happy? We are newly married and she has wanted to be a mom for the 3 years that I have known her. I am the only one working and the money problems are starting to arise. She had a job and then actually found another job but when she was having a bad day she quit them both just because that is how she does stuff and she didn't even consult me about it. She makes big decisions constantly without me and act like I shouldn't be upset. I'm talking new car, quitting jobs, and even went and found out the sex of our baby without me when I told her just a day before to wait because I wanted to be there too. I work 12 hours a day 5 days a week and sometimes weekend as well and I make pretty good money but with more money comes more bills and her working took a load of the bills . And I can never do anything right EVER. I feel like she doesn't appreciate everything I do. I come home and nothing is done around the house I have to ask her to clean the house and do laundry because it piles up. Am I wrong here or should I not have to come home and clean and do laundry after a 12 hour day and not be able to walk in the door and relax? Its driving me crazy and I know she is pregnant but many woman still work and do house cleaning till they day the baby is born. What am I supposed to say to her? She said she is not happy and is over it. I live everyday with back pains and headaches because of this stress and I don't know what to do. What can I do? please help!
My wife says she isn't happy
Add Opinion