Does anyone else have a younger sibling that appears angelic but is secretly a devil?

My thirteen year old sister is perfect. She does all her chores, get straight A's, is crazy popular, and every adult she ever meets trusts her instantly. Except here's the problem, she's incredibly sneaky. She's sneaks out every night, gets up to all kinds of trouble, and then is back in bed by morning. I on the other hand slack off, get low B's and high C's only because I don't try, am a huge loser, and adults like me personality wise but the distrust me. Despite all that the worst thing I've ever done is skipped art class once freshman year. It drives me insane. I really don't want to rat my sister our for all the stuff she's done, only because if I ever did need or want to sneak out my parents knowing it's possible would make it impossible, but I've got two and half more years until I'm done with high school and can move out. How do I deal with this?
1
1