Why does he feel like it is okay to still see his baby's mother?

this guy and I have been talking for about a year now... when we first started talking he was getting out of a relationship with his ex... they have two children together... it was all good in the beginning... then 6 months into this the bm starts coming around again and they start to talk more... he told me that they had sex with each other... that hurt me... he tells me he is sorry it won't happen again... he tells me he loves me... we spend almost everyday together...now recently... the bm is always around... he talks to me on the phone in front of her... he tells me everything... to this day we are still labeled friends... I don't think this is fair to me... I'm 25 no kids no man... I've been completely honest with him... I haven't been with anyone else not even on a date...i care about him a lot and I love him but at the same time I care and love me more... I feel like this is some bs... I'm wasting my time... I want kids and marriage and this right here is just not the right path to begin on... I want to stay and try to make it work and help him grow... but my pride is making that very much impossible... I love him but damn... I'm no dummy but I'm not perfect at the same time... I want to follow my heart but my mind is telling me to run! Fast and now! she pops up when I'm at his house... I feel like I'm having a threesome... I need some opinions on this... HELP! why does he think this is okay...?
0
3