Which parent were you scared of the most when angry? Mom or dad?

And why? Well My parents both scare me when they are pissed off but my dad I'm scared of him when he gets pisse d off. Don't get me wrong, he is a loving, goofy, wonderful father and a good husband to my mom but when we piss him off, he is a different person. When I got mouthy at my parents as a kid and teen and I told my dad to go f*ck himself when I was 14, his face got read and he got steamy mad and told me off. He grabbed the belt and gave me an ass whooping and yelled, "YOU DONT EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT OR YOUR MOTHER. GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!" I got so scared and ran off. I was like "UGH!" I got angry for my mom for just sitting there and letting dad tell at me. I used to think he was a HUGE asshole but not I understand why he was like that. I dont have kids but I understand why dad and mom were VERY tough and hard on us. I LOVE MY PARENTS. Are you a parent?
Mom
Dad
Both
Vote C
GirlGuy
20
20