Would you sell your dog for $100,000 if someone came up to you and offered you that much money in a suit case?

Have people become that stupid that they won't accept 100k for their dog's?

• Yes I would they can have my stupid dog
  • No I wouldn't you can't buy my dog even if you offered me all the money in the world
  • I wouldn't you would have to go higher than 100k to buy my dog ("mention the price")
    Vote C
  • They could have my dog for even lower than 100k
    Vote D
  • I agree people are stupid its just a stupid animal I would definitely take the 100k and give them my dog
    Vote E
  • Love conquers all I bet your a serial killer, sadist rapist, psychopath/sociopath you piece of shit
    Vote F
  • No I agree with you I love animals but they are not worth as much as humans so I'd sell my dog
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1517

Most Helpful Girl

• My dog has been there for me since I was 4. I've been chronically ill since age 12 and she's been by my side keeping me company, being my nap buddy, and laying down cuddling next to me when I feel like I'm gonna pass out and need to lay on the floor. I'd never give her up, especially now that she's old and dying, its my turn to take care of her since she spent all those years taking care of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I bought my dog for $3000 put $5000 in training into him so with food and every I have $10 000 into her so as a business man I would have to say yes but I wouldn't just because my daughters love that dog but $100 000 is just over a months pay for me but if I say some one doing that I would buy s new dog and sell it

• a months pay? you live in japan or something. making a billion yen a year.

• @DontStepOnTheCat no I mean my parents died when I was 14 I raised my brother and sister well working 2 jobs untell I was 21 when I got a power engineering degree i worked 16 hours a day untell I bought a rental property then another then I bought a strip club and then a tow truck company and a farm

• dang man. sorry about that. wtf am I doing with my life.

What Girls Said 14

• No, I wouldn't.
    I take their care pretty seriously and they're used to that. Not knowing where they would go or how they would be treated would eat at me, and really I'm pretty ok with how life is anyway. If I was desperate I might feel differently.
    They can have my husband for half that though

• You don't love your husband? Would if you knew your dog was going to a good place then would you give it up for a $100,000?

• Of course I do 😛 I was joking, but really he can take care of himself and can find his way home if he needs to 😊
      I could never be positive they would actually go to a good home though - they may say it's a good home but I don't know how they would be treated when no one else is watching. One of them has anxiety and is terrified around everyone, even my inlaws can't pet her after six years of weekly visits to our home. Giving her away for money would be so cruel and when I brought her home it was a commitment for the duration of her life to make sure she is safe and happy. It would incredibly selfish of me to break that over money

• Animals have feelings and love you. They only love one person and that is their owner. How can you sell a living, breathing thing that loves you? Some people are heartless. You can offer me all the money in the world but I would say NO. People like this should not have animals.

• I don't know the only case I could think of not selling my animals is if it saved my life which I've never had a pet like that.

• I wouldn't even do it to save my life. My pets are sometimes all I have.

• Of course not. A dog's love and companionship is forever eternal, loving and worth more than anything in the world. It's priceless.
    Money cannot buy happiness always... but dogs can.

• Hell no! I'm keeping my silly doggies. :P

• Yes I would sell the Dog.
    I'm allergic to dogs anyways.
    Even if I weren't I would sell him.

• No thank you. God knows what they'll do to my dog and even more. Why would I want to sell my baby

• Pk i dibt like dofs add uywyx

• Hell yeah I would

• I don't have a dog so I guess if I didn't like the dog that much I would. I used to have a cat and if someone had offered me a fraction of that I would have taken the money

• I wouldn't

• i hate dogs. i'd gladly sell a dog but i'd never own one in the first place.

• Ohhhhh heill no my dog is my baby

• hell no

• I would because my dog is so bad that they would just give him back to me anyway, so win win for me.

• Lol that's my cat

• lol mine too. I got a cat expecting it to be better than my dog and this bitch is almost as bad, so annoying but they're my babies.

What Guys Said 16

• No, I'd keep the dog. If I had kids I'd sell one of them though.

• My dogs are my friends and adopted children.
    They love me and I love them. They trust me and would die for me.
    To betray their innocent trust by selling them would be a dishonour beyond words.

• Fucking hell no

• You'd have to be a pretty shit human being to sell your dog. Maybe someone who puts their dog in dog fights or abuses the animal would take the money, because they don't even love the dog.

• No, I do trust this man. Why is he carrying a suitcase with 100k in it and what does he want with my dog? Is the money real? where did it come from? Has he had a dog before? It's a lot of responsibility, is he gonna look after him properly and walk him twice a day?
    If some guy is trying to buy MY dog, he better have some answers!

• I develop an emotional attachment to animals that I normally don't with humans, so no.
    If I couldn't take care of it anymore, I'd give it away to someone who can but not take any 💰.

• I'd take the 100k. I love dogs, but they only live for about 15 years anyway. You can always get another dog, that and family comes first. I could put that money to good use.

• Lol. Times like these i wish i had a dog. Eeeeeeaaaasyyyyy.

• Yes, because I have too much dog now, I can't feed them all.

• yes, considering I don't have a dog

• if someone wouldn't sell there dog for that much they really have some emotional problems

• My dog, who I was going to sell to that butcher, here take it.

• Lol ofcourse he can even get him to Yulin Dog Festival in China if he wants to.

• No. It's easier to walk away instead

• 100K? If it's 800K or 900K I think I'd do it, although I prefer to have a million or 2 million dollars. Depending upon how long I had the dog and how attached I am to it, if it's a few months to a year, I'd make the trade if I feel desperate and have many bills to pay, and if my job pays too little to sustain my living or that it sucks or that I knew I'm about to get axed or get a pink slip.