Where did you think babies come from when you were little?

I am Caribbean and I don't remember being told the story about the stork. I do believe that I thought they kissed and got pregnant, I also thought her belly was cut to get it out. I also thought heaven was in the sky.

I also thought all babies looked alike up until a couple years ago, like maybe up until I was 26 they all looked alike only different colors, so you couldn't tell me I looked different from your baby and I wondered how I'd know which one is mine.
I am in my child bearing years now, so I am able to tell babies apart.

1220

What Guys Said 20

• Funny but I never really gave it any serious consideration as a kid. I guess I kind of assumed that women just had a certain number of babies in them that would became active at random intervals. Some had none, while others, like the Mormon woman up the street, had a bunch. Never really thought about why the kids looked like the father as well. I was clearly not a baby scientist.

• I used to think that a man and woman got married, and then God would plant a child in the woman's womb.

• I didn't really think about it. I have an older sister by 21 months and two younger brothers, 22 and 33 months my junior, respectively. So we were all born in a span of 6 years 4 months. By the time I asked my mom that Q., her reply would have been "dont worry bout it, no more are coming, lol.

• Lol when I was little there were no new babies, everyone who was alive already existed and that's how it was

• I never gave it a thought. They weren't there, and then they were there, just that. I have five younger brothers by the way.

• Never thought about it when little lol

• I walked in on my parents fucking at the age of 4 i had a good idea where babies came from I didn't get all the details but i got the concept of it lol

• Gross lol so glad I never caught them nor had a clue. I knew my naughty area was in my pants and no one was to touch it but never put it together in my mind that it was used to make babies.
      I saw sex for the first time in a book when I was in the 9th grade.

• Yeah it was nasty to see lmao i was a horny little kid i wish i didn't learn about it till a later age

• I used thought a lots of endless spritis waits somewhere in space untill the 9 month ends. And when it ended, they're just passing to our dimension and becomes life to the organism...

• I actually didn't think about that. I was a really stupid slow child.

• I knew what sex was when I was literally six years old... So...

• My mom said i came from a cabbage.

• From the fuckin pussy

• I thought it was pooped out

• Pee in the mouth and puke a baby -_-

• God threw them down from the sky and my mum caught me one day while i was free fallin'

• Lol that would explain the not cute ones, they fell face first and their parents are bad parents for not catching them.

• Lol mean yet funny

• STORKS!

• I thought that babies came from your bellybutton lol.

• dint think of it... that time...

• Mum told me I was bought from a catalogue, and that she had the receipt. If I was 'naughty' I could be sent back.
    I bought this for years

• lol I'm using that on my kids.

• @Robsinsf53 haha but if they are bad and I can't control them I'm telling them I return broken kids.

• By all means, we can't let them drive us crazy. My take on some kids of today is they start acting up and the parents are all to quick to offer them candy to behave. I didn't go that route. I told my daughter it'll be even more days until she gets some ice cream.

• Pretty much what you said, never believed in a stork, I remember my mom pregnant with my brother, never thought about how he got out, maybe pooped him out 😊

What Girls Said 12

• I also thought for a very long time that you get pregnant if you kiss each other and when I grew a little older I only saw some scenes on the TV and thought you're getting pregnant if you're sleeping in the same bed, on top of each other.. I also told this my friends in school until the teacher told us the truth

• my stepdad told me the father makes a special bread that the mom eats and then the bread turns into a baby inside the mom.

• I literally had no idea I didn't even think about it.

• My mom always told me that they were caused by spreading germs when people kissed.

• I just thought they appeared once you got married. then I learned they came from sex, but I didn't really know what sex was, I just thought it was kissing.

• I thought that when two people get married they go to the market and buy a baby :)

• Just out a belly but I didn't know the rest

• Belly button

• don't really remember

• I never really thought of it when I was young. I used to believe they would just appear

• My parents always told me the truth.

• I knew the daddy put it in the mommy' stomach. But I didn't know anything beyond that