If you had to do Something surreal that can be undone what would it be?

So guys and girls,

Lets just say you are stuck in a time loop and the same day will be repeated twice. So whatever you do today can be undone in the next try and tomorrow will be a just another regular day

So what are the bizarre things that you would do that you never imagined doing on a normal day.

Me, I would be naked full day or maybe propose my childhood love finally. XD

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably run around naked in the city and shout 'HAVE MY BABIES' to every guy I bump into

• 😂😂😂
      Have your babies as in like your boobies or like literally babies.

• Both work very well 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd murder someone. That someone being my boss

What Girls Said 3

• I'd stand up for myself. Tell my friends that I know they're all just fake and probably are only friends with to make me feel better. Tell all the guys who have used me that I'm not okay and because of them, I don't even want an actual relationship. I would tell the popular girls in my school that the seniors that they're dating are just using them for sex and everyone know. I would tell one in particular that I know she knew when I was going to ask a guy out and she did it a day earlier.

• Definitely kiss really cute guys... lol

• U could do that any other day xD

• yeah but if the day repeats itself then I'll wake back up with all of my money again right? so money isn't an issue because I get it back

• Yah but u do need to have money to travel to points where u have not reached before nah
      I mean u could run out of it half way. Fuel, tickets, food,
      Unless you are a millionaire 😰

• making out with random guys ( sorry im just so horny today)

• 😂😂😂😂😂
      That rape.. But well I think that's OK cosnidering it's just for a day.

• Lol, Nah it's just sexual harassment, but like they say, it doesn't apply to men so kiss away

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂

What Guys Said 1

• If it were longer I would fly to Canada to meet with the girl I have no chance with simply because we are an ocean apart. But since it's a day I'd probably just fuck off work.