My mom is insane right?

My older sister M is what will we call her has hated me ever since I was born and I didn’t even do anything, anyway she’s pregnant now and I don’t think she should be able to keep her, she’s irresponsible, mean, lazy, suicidal, and not financially stable at all, he boyfriend aka baby daddy/monkey boy, is in jail for pushing her or something like that. One day she came over to my house and wanted me to apologize to her because I lied about having a boy over, I don’t think I have to explain myself to anyone except my mom because well she’s my mom lol.
I said no and that it’s not that big of deal. Even my mom said it’s no big deal and that she should just drop it, later that day my mom, my friend, and I went to go get pizza and when we got back home M was sitting on our couch complaining to our older sister D about whatever it is she was unhappy about. I took my friend upstairs to my room because I knew this wasn’t going to end pretty, anywaaaay some shit happened, she broke my moms house phone, threatened to kill herself along with the baby and the cops were called.
The next day (because sadly she was released from the hospital 🙄😒) she came to our house and broke a lamp, my moms door and then left. In the past she has broken my moms car radio, her window (s), punched wholes in the Wall, hit my mother! Threatened to KILL my mother, and so many other things.
She even said and I quote “I HATE YOU I NEVER LOVED YOU I HOPE YOU DIE YOU WILL NEVER BE APART OF MY CHILDS LIFE!”
Even before all of this she stopped talking to my mom for 7 months! That’s almost a whole year but when she needed transportation she called her to pick her up! She’s using her and I don’t like it at all.
And yet my mom is buying her baby shit, she’s buying her clothes, bottles, blankets, diapers, etc.
I keep telling my mom that she’s not going to accept anything, she’s going to either burn or throw it away.

anyway I think my mom is crazy for doing this what do you guys think?

15

What Guys Said 5

• Your sister is nuts. It sounds like your mom knows she is nuts but still loves her unconditionally. It's hard for a good parent to not help their child.

• Oh no I know my sister’s nuts I’ve put up with her drama half of my life lol 😂

• Funny to say but that's how women are real talk

• It's called maternal Instinct. It won't go away from Ur mom even if Ur sister is a loonie.

• She sounds like my brother minus the baby and being black part but damn near parallel

• Damn yeah that's nuts

What Girls Said 1

• Your sister is the crazy one