How many kids do you want and any specific sex you would wish for?

If i were to come up with my dream list of kids id want four of them and three of em boys. I know most women want girls and most men want boys but me personally i would want more sons but trust me i would love daughters just as much !How Many Kids Do You Want And Any Specific Sex You Would Wish For ?

1821

Most Helpful Guy

• I lean towards not wanting any, but I am open to the possibility that I may change my mind in the future. I really hope I don't tho.

The only part that bothers me is I don't want to feel like the odd one out if most of the people around me end up having them. Not wanting kids also really narrows my dating pool which is especially bad since a few of my preferences are already pretty limiting.

• Same here :) I've never felt, how to call it... that feeling of warmness when I sam kids. It's not that I hate them or something, I'm just more indifferent than "oh look a baaaaaaby" kind of person. I sigh when i see a baby on the airport and hope it won't end up in the same plane I will. I Don't find babies adorable. I can spend some time around an older kid, but not more than a couple of days. But also I know that may change in the future as I'm not very old. And I share your worry of being perceived as odd... Having kids isn't the only thing for a woman to do in her life. It's nothing more than a personal choice and no one should interfere. I also hope that my parents or the rest of my family won't try to complain and make me feel bad if I won't change my mind...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not too sure about kids right now.
    There's more con's than pro's to me right now, but maybe down the line it'll change.
    But if I have kids, it'll be go big or go home.
    I'll be raising an army. hahaha