How many kids do you want and any specific sex you would wish for?

If i were to come up with my dream list of kids id want four of them and three of em boys. I know most women want girls and most men want boys but me personally i would want more sons but trust me i would love daughters just as much !How Many Kids Do You Want And Any Specific Sex You Would Wish For ?

1821

What Guys Said 21

• I lean towards not wanting any, but I am open to the possibility that I may change my mind in the future. I really hope I don't tho.

The only part that bothers me is I don't want to feel like the odd one out if most of the people around me end up having them. Not wanting kids also really narrows my dating pool which is especially bad since a few of my preferences are already pretty limiting.

• Same here :) I've never felt, how to call it... that feeling of warmness when I sam kids. It's not that I hate them or something, I'm just more indifferent than "oh look a baaaaaaby" kind of person. I sigh when i see a baby on the airport and hope it won't end up in the same plane I will. I Don't find babies adorable. I can spend some time around an older kid, but not more than a couple of days. But also I know that may change in the future as I'm not very old. And I share your worry of being perceived as odd... Having kids isn't the only thing for a woman to do in her life. It's nothing more than a personal choice and no one should interfere. I also hope that my parents or the rest of my family won't try to complain and make me feel bad if I won't change my mind...

• 3 kids, either all girls or all boys.

So I can name the boys
    Huey Dewey and Louie

Or the girls
    Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup

• None

• 3 kids. 2 girls, 1 boy. I have given this much though in my life and that is my final answer

• I want 5 kids. 3 of them girls

• 1 boy and 1 girl.

• I've always wanted a daughter, but raising a girl is too painful in this world.

• Ideally, a girl and two boys might be nice.

• Three; two girls and one boy.

• Zero. Cats are better

• I would like to have two daughters. Being a guy, I know the difficulties in raising a boy, specially when we are two brothers.

• It depends on who I end up having and raising children with. If she is a good mother, having more than one child is likely. If not, then one and done. As far as the sex, it doesn't matter to me either way.

• 0 kids. I like my time, sleep, freedom, sanity and money.

• Two daughters. Or at least one

• One boy and one girl

• 2-3
    1 boy and 2 girls or vice versa and a dog or something

• 2 1 of each. Girl first named Claire 2 a son named Clark

• I want six kids two boys four girls

• I wanted 2 girls 2boys

• I want what I had growing up. Two elder brothers and two elder sisters.

Five is crowd, I know, but it's epic!

• Probably none.

What Girls Said 18

• I would say 3. I don't really care about the genders but I would like to have both girls and guys.

If I can afford it and have the time maybe 4. 2 girls and 2 boys.

• I'm not too sure about kids right now.
    There's more con's than pro's to me right now, but maybe down the line it'll change.
    But if I have kids, it'll be go big or go home.
    I'll be raising an army. hahaha

• I'm not sure if i want any yet.
    If i do end up having children one of each would be nice.

• I don't want kids.

• I want two kids and ideally they should be one boy and one girl

• One boy one girl boy first then about two years a girl

• A boy n a girl

• Zero children for me.

• Maximum 3 kids.
    I want a son first so he can protect his other siblings, esp the sister :)

• 1 boy, 1 girl. It's an ideal but what I prefer

• You're not different for wanting more sons. Many woman do. And vice versa. I want 2 boys and 1 girl.

• None. But if a were to have kids id adopt older ones with less of a chance of getting adopted. The gender doesn't matter.

• 2 or 3.

I'd to have my first a boy, that way he can have the protective brother role. Then 1 or 2 girls so I can have my girly fun with them. Not to say I wouldn't love my son (s).

I'll love them all equally

• One girl. Or 4 boys. I plan on adopting.

• I would like to have twins, (one boy and other girl)

• 2 girls 1 boy, eldest being a 16 year old girl a 12 year old boy and a 8 year old girl

• I want to have 2 boys.

• I want all the kids. Boys and girls.