How often do you hangout with your friends?

Not counting school, uni, work, etc. I mean in your free time.

I have only two close friends from childhood and I don't often hangout with them, maybe once a week or once in two, three weeks sometimes. I have lots of acquaintances but I almost never hangout with them. I work Monday to Friday til 4 PM and when I get home I prefer just to chill and hangout with myself, like to watch something, read, play a game, hit the gym, and some other hobbies that I do by myself. I enjoy it that way better then meeting up with acquaintances to hangout and drink or whatever. Unless there's a love interest in the group, them I'm all up for it, lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's gotten a lot harder. I usually go to work early, I hit the gym for 2 hours after work, go home eat dinner, prep meals, socialize... if you will, and then it's time for bed. Thankfully we have a lot of other ways to keep in touch these days like text and social media.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A few times a year. None of my friends live in the same city as I do, so it takes some effort to hang out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• you sound like a really shitty friend. Your friends are just an after thought when you are bored.

I make effort to be around them everyday. However to me a real friend is like a brother to me, it shouldn't feel force, it should feel like I am making no effort to be around them. When I see it should make me feel happy just to be around them.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't have any friends, so no hanging out. However yes I do go out to explore places on my own ( solo).

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice a year... me n my friends are quite busy people and live in different parts of world... but we are connected through phone and social media.

0|0
    0|0
  • far too less. Recently I cherish the night with the guys at the bar where we just hang there and talk about stuff and watch football.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hang out with my best bud almost everyday. Not all day as I work but we live close and kick it

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 1 friend I hang out with once a week, sometimes a couple times a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Few times a month

0|0
    0|0
  • At least once every 2 weeks

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty busy so I'd have to say about once a week

0|0
    0|0
  • twice a week.