How often do you hangout with your friends?

Not counting school, uni, work, etc. I mean in your free time.

I have only two close friends from childhood and I don't often hangout with them, maybe once a week or once in two, three weeks sometimes. I have lots of acquaintances but I almost never hangout with them. I work Monday to Friday til 4 PM and when I get home I prefer just to chill and hangout with myself, like to watch something, read, play a game, hit the gym, and some other hobbies that I do by myself. I enjoy it that way better then meeting up with acquaintances to hangout and drink or whatever. Unless there's a love interest in the group, them I'm all up for it, lol.

215

Most Helpful Guy

• It's gotten a lot harder. I usually go to work early, I hit the gym for 2 hours after work, go home eat dinner, prep meals, socialize... if you will, and then it's time for bed. Thankfully we have a lot of other ways to keep in touch these days like text and social media.

Most Helpful Girl

• A few times a year. None of my friends live in the same city as I do, so it takes some effort to hang out.