Is it my fault to be seen naked by my brother?

He is 25 and saw me naked while I was walking my room without towel, I did not suppose he was here so he warned me as a whore. He broke my heart, I don't wanna talk him. What do you think?
I am really angry

717

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of these girls saying it's your fault are right. Although they don't have to be so blunt. He probably got a little annoyed to have bumped into his own sister like that. It'll be awkward for both of you but you'll forget about before you know it.

If he's 25 he shouldn't call you a whore for a simple mistake though, it's okay to be mad at him for that. Everyone makes mistakes, don't dwell on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the door was open and you knew he was around, that right there is your fault. But he had no right to call you a whore. Why is your brother living with you? Are you two still living with your parents? And if so, do they know what happened? How did he get into your room if you didn't have the door open? We need to know what exactly happened for that to transpire.

• ok he is single and living with us she saw me while :I was walking my room

• What would have happened if your father saw you naked? You would have died more from the embarrassment.

• You must of had your door open. There is no reason whatsoever for him to see you naked and you had the door open. Even if the door was cracked, he would have hardly saw or noticed unless he was being a peeping tom. Which is even disgusting.