Is it my fault to be seen naked by my brother?

He is 25 and saw me naked while I was walking my room without towel, I did not suppose he was here so he warned me as a whore. He broke my heart, I don't wanna talk him. What do you think?
Updates:
I am really angry

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of these girls saying it's your fault are right. Although they don't have to be so blunt. He probably got a little annoyed to have bumped into his own sister like that. It'll be awkward for both of you but you'll forget about before you know it.

If he's 25 he shouldn't call you a whore for a simple mistake though, it's okay to be mad at him for that. Everyone makes mistakes, don't dwell on it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If the door was open and you knew he was around, that right there is your fault. But he had no right to call you a whore. Why is your brother living with you? Are you two still living with your parents? And if so, do they know what happened? How did he get into your room if you didn't have the door open? We need to know what exactly happened for that to transpire.

0|1
    0|0
    • ok he is single and living with us she saw me while :I was walking my room

• Show All
    • What would have happened if your father saw you naked? You would have died more from the embarrassment.

• You must of had your door open. There is no reason whatsoever for him to see you naked and you had the door open. Even if the door was cracked, he would have hardly saw or noticed unless he was being a peeping tom. Which is even disgusting.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Nope, If someone saw my junk while I'm in a private place where no one should look at or be in without my permission I'd helicopter my junk deliberately to their direction.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mean jerk it's your room.

Act how you want to be with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Talk to your mom about what he called you or kick him out of your housr

• You haven't provided enough information. Why was he in your room? Was the door closed? Did you know he was in at the time? Etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he just felt uncomfortable and didn't know how to react or what to say , smack him in theface

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't talk with him. He can't call you whore. But yes it is your fault.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well like if you didn't have a towel around you it's hardly his fault? It's yours!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck him to show her you’re a good whore

0|0
    2|0
  • Ahahahahahahahahaha somthing so small

0|0
    0|0
  • Why was he in your room? What was HE after?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your brother is a child and an ass.

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s not your fault. These things happen! It’s bound to happen at least once when you are living with someone. Your brother acted very immaturely. He is a jerk. Try not to let it get you down too much. I know it’s embarrassing but you did nothing wrong.

• Show All
    • Lol sorry I didn’t mean to reply to your comment. I meant to reply to the post.

• 😀 I know

• Things happen by chance. It's no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yours or his fault

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoops

0|0
    0|0
  • Your fault ofcourse

0|0
    0|0
  • F it. He's an idiot.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were like that and you guys are siblings right? I'm surprised you didn't fire back with something along the lines. Of calling him a tool for thinking like that. I mean its not that surprising that girls go around naked.

Credit: I have more female platonic friends than guy friends LOL. So I've had enough awkward times at their places and them randomly saying that they are naked. To have a rather easy idea of just how normal it is for girls to be naked or wearing hardly any clothing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It’s not your fault. These things happen! It’s bound to happen at least once when you are living with someone. Your brother acted very immaturely. He is a jerk. Try not to let it get you down too much. I know it’s embarrassing but you did nothing wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget it! It is nothing. They way you asked this leads me to think it is a troll question.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was a coincidence, not your fault. He'll forget about it soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Bigger fool you for not having a bath towel/robe on. Why take unnecessary risks?

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats the big deal?

0|0
    0|0
    • she saw my breasts and vagina

• Show All
    • my own brother saw my naked breasts nipples and pussyy do not you understand

• I guess i dont see why that is a big deal

• Your fault for walking around naked. Never assume your family isn't home until you live alone.

0|0
    0|0
    • seeing nude is not big deal

• Obviously it is for your brother.

Recommended myTakes