What is a good mothers day gift?

Mothers days coming up soon for people in the UK so what's a good mother's day gift?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom is obsessed with the Dallas cowboys, so every mothers day and all her birthdays I get her something Dallas related, like a signed football or jerseys anything like that, so If your mom has a sports team she loves that always works as a good gift if not candles are always another go to of mine for gifts

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Get some paper... Dear Mom, I don't get a chance nearly enough to tell you I L❤️VE YOU... Words alone don't begin to tell you...(maybe put some pictures of yourself and siblings)... Bottom line: mom's like & appreciate more stuff we make ourselves...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• A nice chat over lunch is a good present for your mum

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m the worst person to ask.

What does she like?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I worded the question poorly I just meant in general like what are you planning to get your mum for mothers day?

• Absolutely nothing. Haven’t seen or spoken to my mum in almost 10 years but if I had to get her something it would be a coffin.

That’s why I said don’t ask me what I’m getting :p

I’m good at present shopping so I can help if you tell me her hobbies, something she doesn’t get to do often, does she like a particular skin care brand, does she always say she’d love a massage, would she appreciate a day to herself, etc?

• Flowers, chocolate, jewellery and clothes. I went to card factory, they got really good gifts set.

0|0
    0|0
  • u got me trippin thinking that mothers day was coming up😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Flowers, favorite candy, maybe take her to lunch and a movie?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just buy her flowers and chocolate or a photo of you and your mother, that’s what I’m doing anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spend time together

0|1
    0|0
  • Icecream.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I just got visions of all the men out buying flowers and cards tomorrow, last minute as always! 😂

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Talking from personal experience here so I'm not sure how useful it is for other people, but my Mom really enjoyed when I wrote her a poem about how grateful I was/am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give her what favorite perfume she likes, get her some roses/ flowers.
    When my mom was living i always gave her flowers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy my mother videogames cuz we're both gamers, probably doesn't apply to you but whatever buy videogames

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes give my mom some bath products so she can take a bath and have some peace and quiet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spend time with her and go out somewhere with mother.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flowers

0|0
    0|0
  • Flowers, or chocolates.

0|0
    0|0
  • I send flowers each year nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your complete love